Tomato + basil. Kinda like Jay-Z + Beyoncé—a crowd-pleasing power couple that’s music to your ears. Everybody likes ‘em, they’re award winning, and we are simply so “Crazy In Love.” We hope you feel the same way. About Beyoncé and Jay-Z, yes, but also this bruschetta. A little antipasto (first course) before your dinner, or a midnight snack for later… we don’t play by the rules when it comes to bruschetta (or anything else, really) and neither should you! Enjoy!
Total prep time: 10 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Housemade focaccia
What you’ll need from home:
- A toaster or some other type of crisper-upper
How to prep:
- Cut the focaccia horizontally and lay it out on a sheet pan, crust-side down.
- Toast it up! Toaster, oven, skillet, grill, just make sure it’s warm and golden.
- Spoon the tomato mixture on top of the foc-cach.
- Drizzle some olive oil gently over your masterpiece and cut into more slices.
- Take your best first bite!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO