Tomato and basil. Macaroni and cheese. Spongebob Squarepants and Patrick Star. Coronas and limes. Shall we go on? Dynamic duos that need no explanation, as their inseparable-ness has been proven time and time again. The tomato basil pairing in this bruschetta is what keeps it so simple yet so tasty. Onion, garlic, olive oil, and balsamic round out the bunch, and when you mix it with mozzarella and add it on the focaccia it really just might bring you to tears. Chef’s kiss, again and again and again!
Total prep time: 10 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Tomato + basil bruschetta
- Theo-made roasted garlic focaccia
What you’ll need from home:
- A toaster or some other type of crisper-upper
- Slotted spoon
How to prep:
- Cut the focaccia horizontally and toast it up! Toaster, oven, skillet, grill, just make sure it’s warm and golden.
- Use a slotted spoon to scoop the tomato mixture into your bowl. Toss your mozzarella in and mix it up!
- Spoon your mixture onto your focaccia.
- Drizzle some olive oil gently over your masterpiece and cut into more slices.
- Take your best first bite!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO