Forget pizza. This right here is the crust, cheese, tomato combo we need in our lives! The way the concentrated tomato jam plays against the tangy whipped feta… The texture contrast between the flaky, buttery puff pastry shell and the juicy bursts of marinated cherry tomato… It’s just a [chef’s kiss] work of art. Ok, ok, we take it back, we’ll never forget pizza. But this savory tart most definitely has a special place in our heart.
Total prep time: 15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Tomato tart shells with whipped feta + tomato jam
- Marinated cherry tomatoes
- Mixed green salad with shaved fennel + radish
- Lemon vinaigrette
- Roasted salmon (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Mixing bowl
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Spoon some of the cherry tomatoes over your tarts — it’s ok if they don’t all fit! We’ll use those later 😉
- Place the filled tart shells on your foil-lined sheet tray and pop it in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes. Those tomatoes should be hot + steamy (maybe even a little charred!).
- While your tart is warmin’ up, add your salad to a bowl and drizzle that vinaigrette all over. Toss, toss, toss.
- When your tarts are ready, carefully remove from the oven and set on your plate. Salad goes on the side with any leftover cherry tomatoes. Now dig in!
The Salmon (if you ordered it!):
- Place the salmon on the foil-lined sheet tray in 375F oven.
- Slide the tray in the oven for 8-10 minutes, ‘til the salmon is warmed through. Remove carefully.
- Plate it up with your tart and salad and enjoy!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!