Forget pizza. This right here is the crust, cheese, tomato combo we need in our lives! The way the concentrated tomato jam plays against the tangy whipped feta… The texture contrast between the flaky, buttery pastry shell and the juicy bursts of marinated cherry tomato… It’s just a [chef’s kiss] work of art. Ok, ok, we take it back, we’ll never forget pizza. But this savory tart most definitely has a special place in our heart.
Total prep time: 15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Tomato tart shell with whipped feta + tomato jam
- Marinated cherry tomatoes
- Mixed green salad with shaved fennel + radish
- Lemon vinaigrette
- Roasted salmon (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Mixing bowl
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Spoon your cherry tomatoes into your tart shell.
- Place the filled tart shell on your foil-lined sheet tray and pop it in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until warmed to your liking. Those tomatoes should be hot + steamy (maybe even a little charred on the edges!).
- While your tart is warmin’ up, add your salad to a bowl and drizzle that vinaigrette all over. Toss, toss, toss.
- When your tart’s ready, carefully remove it from the oven and set it on your plate. Salad goes on the side, take a moment to admire just how dang pretty it is, then DIG IN.
The Salmon (if you ordered it!):
- Place the salmon on the foil-lined sheet tray in 375F oven.
- Slide the tray in the oven for 8-10 minutes, ‘til the salmon is warmed through. Remove carefully.
- Plate it up with your tart and salad and enjoy!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!