When the lime’s in the crib ma, Tropic like its hottt, Tropic like its hotttttt!
I hope you’re laughing as hard as we are at that one! There’s nothing better than a drink that reminds you of the warmer months, right after getting nailed by some snow! Amiright?
Total prep time: Maybe 5 minutes, Maybe None!
What’s in your bag:
- Your dank drank!
- The cutest little ginger beer
- Dehydrated pineapple wheel
What you’ll need from home:
- A cup and some ice!
- Maybe some Rum? Vodka? Tequila? Maybe nada?
Options are endless with this one!
How to prep:
- Shake, shake, shake! (make sure the lid is on tight!)
- Spring is in 7 short weeks.. so just picture yourself basking in the sun sippin’ on this hint of tropical paradise!
- Mocktail: Pour about 5 oz over ice and top it with some ginger beer! Then all you gotta do is get to sippin’!
- Cocktail: Pour 4 oz over ice and add a 2oz. shot of your liquor of choice (we looove it with rum!) Top with a splash of that adorable little ginger beer. Close your eyes and pretend you are very far away, underneath a palm tree… because after all, only 7 more weeks ‘til spring!
And that’s it! DRINKS solved, drinks served 🙂 #weareWECO