Every day we’re trufflin’… trufflin’ to the kitchen… to preheat the oven… cause truffled mushroom flatbread is on the menu tonight, yippee! Prep is super simple to save ya some time (cus we all know no one has any of that!) Simply arrange your flatbreads on a sheet tray and start designing your masterpiece! No experience necessary. Just LOVE!
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Fat Moon mushrooms + asparagus
- Truffle bechamel
- Parmesan crumble
- Flatbread crust
What you’ll need from home:
- An aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Cutting board
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Lay your flatbread pieces on the sheet tray. Topping time: spoon your bechamel on and spread with the back of the spoon. Place those Fat Moon mushies and the asparagus all over.
- Toss it in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the oven and sliiiiide your flatbreads onto the cutting board. Top with your fresh arugula and parmesan crumble.
- Slice it up, peeps! Maybe drizzle on some olive oil? Go nuts!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO