Omg. So the other week we were testing out recipes in the Acton Kitchen and Chef Matt left this flatbread sitting aaalllll by itself on the countertop. It was still warm, sliced perfectly, and simply irresistible. Did a few members of our team sneakily tiptoe into the kitchen and snag a piece or five to scarf down without telling anyone? Maybe. Was it so unbelievably delish? Yeah. Are you gonna love it? We think so 🙂
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Fat Moon mushrooms
- Truffle bechamel
- Parmesan crumble
- Flatbread crust
What you’ll need from home:
- An aluminum foil lined sheet tray
- Cutting board
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Lay your flatbread pieces on the sheet tray. Topping time: spoon your bechamel on and spread with the back of the spoon. Place those Fat Moon Mushies and the asparagus all over.
- Toss it in the oven for 4-6 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the oven and sliiiiide your flatbreads onto the cutting board. Top with your fresh arugula and parmesan crumble.
- Slice it up, peeps! Maybe drizzle on some olive oil? Go nuts!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO