We love a good chili, and we especially love a good chili that’s super decked out. That’s why we’re serving up this turkey chili and cheddah cornbread with ALL the fixins. Sour cream? Yep. Cheddar cheese? Of course. Pickled jalapenos… yes puh-lease!! Load your bowl up and get ready to dig in. Bon appetit!!
What’s in your bag:
- Turkey chili with kidney beans
- Pickled jalapeños, cheddar cheese + sour cream
- Cheddar cornbread
- Little Leaf lettuce + radishes
- Cilantro lime vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- A pot
- An aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Mixing bowl
Total prep time: 10-12 minutes
- Pour chili into a pot set over medium heat.
- Warm for 8-10 minutes, until lightly bubblin’. Make sure to stir occasionally, and feel free to add a splash or two of water to adjust consistency.
- Definitely give it a taste too, and season with S+P to your liking!
- Throw the greens + radishes into a mixing bowl.
- Season with S+P to taste.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette all over and toss it up!
The Cheddar Cornbread
- While your chili is heating up, pop your cornbread in the oven on a sheet pan or in the toaster until it gets as warm + crisp as you like it!
To serve, spoon your chili into a bowl. Top with your pickled jalapeños, cheese + sour cream. Keep your cornbread close by on the side for dippin’ into your chili!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!