We hope you realize by now that just because we’re offering lighter dinner options these days, it doesn’t mean we’re going light on flavor. Please, we would NEVER!
In this case, a blend of serrano pepper and ginger gives these meatballs just the right kick, and your fluffy couscous is dressed with zingy lime, then studded with dried cranberries and pine nuts for that perfect sweet-crunch combo. And if that isn’t enough (it’s ok! we fully support you being greedy for flavor) we also set you up with some piquillo jam to give the dish that little extra pep in its step. Ok, enough gabbing- we’re sure you’re pretty hungry by now!
Total prep time: 10-12 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Ground turkey meatballs with serrano chilies and ginger, couscous with pine nuts, dried cranberries + lime and wilted spinach
- Piquillo pepper jam
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Cooking spray
How to prep:
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Toss your meatballs on your lightly greased (with your cooking spray) aluminum foil lined sheet tray and place in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until warmed through.
- With a couple minutes left on your meatballs, remove the ramekin of piquillo pepper jam from your bowl and microwave the rest of your tasty eats for 1-2 minutes.
- Place your meatballs back in your warmed bowl and enjoy! The jam can go on your meatballs or pretty much anything. Dip, drizzle, or do a little dancey dance. Or all three. Up to you 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO