We hope you know that for us, serving a “lighter” dinner does not mean we go light on flavor. Please, we would NEVER!
In this case, a blend of serrano pepper and ginger gives these meatballs just the right kick, and your fluffy couscous is dressed with zingy lime, then studded with dried cranberries and pine nuts for that perfect sweet-crunch combo. And if that isn’t enough (it’s OK! we fully support you being greedy for flavor) we also set you up with some piquillo pepper jam to give the dish that little extra pep in its step. Ok, enough gabbing- we’re sure you’re pretty hungry by now!
Total prep time: 10-12 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Ground turkey meatballs with serrano chilies and ginger, couscous with pine nuts, dried cranberries + lime, and baby spinach
- Piquillo pepper jam
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Cooking spray
How to prep:
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Toss your meatballs on your lightly greased (with your cooking spray) foil-lined sheet tray. Pop that tray in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until warmed to your liking.
- Remove the piquillo pepper jam from your bowl.
- With a couple minutes left on your meatballs, cover the bowl with a damp paper towel and microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Place your meatballs back in your warmed bowl and enjoy! The jam can go on your meatballs or pretty much anything. Dip, dollop, or do a little dancey dance. Or all three. Up to you 🙂
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!