Would you, Fam? Do annnnnyyyTHING for ‘loaf? Anything for this savory, herby, turkey bacon-wrapped turkey meatloaf you’ve been dreamin’ of? We know we would. Especially when it’s being served up with rich, Parm-y mashed potatoes and mouthwatering mushroom Madeira gravy. Talk about pulling at all the comfort-food-nostalgia heartstrings.
Enjoy it for dinner tonight, or save some to have sando-style for lunch tomorrow, we know the only thing you won’t do is let a single tasty bite go to waste.
What’s in your bag:
- Turkey meatloaf with fresh herbs + wrapped in turkey bacon
- Meatloaf glaze
- Mashed potatoes with Parmesan
- Mushroom Madeira gravy
What you’ll need from home:
- Casserole dish
- Aluminum foil
Total prep time: 25-35 minutes
The Meatloaf + Glaze + Mashed Potatoes
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Place your meatloaf and mashed taters next to each other in a casserole dish. Spoon that glaze over the top of your meatloaf.
- Cover your casserole dish tightly with foil, then pop the whole thing in the oven to heat for 25-35 minutes, or until warmed to your liking.
The Mushroom Gravy
- Pour the gravy into your saucepan and heat over medium-low 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nice and hot!
Time to plate it up! Slice up your meatloaf and lay a piece on your dish next to a heapin’ spoonful of your taters. Ladle that gravy alllllll over. Dig in and feel yourself transported back to your childhood kitchen 🙂
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!