We love a good chili, and we especially love a good chili that’s super decked out. What can we say? We’ll always go the extra mile for you, Fam. That’s why we’re serving up this veggie chili and cornbread with ALL the fixins. Sour cream? Yep. Cheddar cheese? Of course. Pickled jalapenos… yes puhlease!! Load your bowl up because the sky’s the limit here folks. This chili is chock full of veggies (like squash, sweet potatoes and more!) and is perfect for dip-dip-dippin’ ya cornbread in.
What’s in your bag:
- Veggie chili with roasted squash, bell peppers, corn, sweet potatoes, torched tomato + black beans
- Pickled jalapeños, cheddar cheese + sour cream
- Chocolate chunk cookie dough
What you’ll need from home:
- A pot
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Sheet tray + non-stick spray or butter (for the cookie dough!)
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes (plus ~15 minutes for the cookies!)
- Pour chili into pot and heat on medium, stirring occasionally for 8-10 minutes or until lightly bubblin’.
- Feel free to add a splash of water and adjust to desired consistency. Maybe give it a taste too, and season with S+P to your liking!
- Easiest of them all! Pop it in the oven on a sheet pan or in the toaster until it gets as crispy as you want it.
To serve, spoon your chili into a bowl. Top with your fixins, scarf it down!
The Cookie Dough
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease your sheet tray with non-stick spray or butter.
- Gently tap the dough onto a surface to remove from the container. Use a knife to cut your dough into 8 equal pieces, and roll them into balls with your hands.
- Arrange them on your sheet tray 2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 12 minutes. The cookie edges should be firm but the inside should still be soft, they’ll cook a bit more as they cool.
- Let them cool for 3-5 minutes to firm up (worth it, we promise!). Enjoy! Leave absolutely nothing behind! 🙂
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!