We love a good chili, and we especially love a good chili that’s super decked out. That’s why we’re serving up this veggie chili and cheddah cornbread with ALL the fixins. Sour cream? Yep. Cheddar cheese? Of course. Pickled jalapenos… yes puh-lease!! Load your bowl up because the sky’s the limit here, folks. This chili is chock full of veggies and is perfect for dip-dip-dippin’ your cornbread in. A crisp green salad with radishes rounds out the meal perfectly. Bon appetit!!
What’s in your bag:
- Veggie chili with roasted squash, bell peppers, corn, sweet potatoes, torched tomato & black beans
- Pickled jalapeños, cheddar cheese & sour cream
- Cheddar cornbread
- Mixed spring greens & radishes and cilantro lime vinaigrette
- Shredded smoked chicken (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- A pot
- Mixing bowl
- An aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
If you ordered it, add the shredded smoked chicken to a lightly oiled pot over medium heat. Saute for 3-5 minutes. Then, proceed to step 1 below and pour your chili into the pot with the chicken.
Didn’t order the chicken? No worries, start at step 1 🙂
- Pour chili into a pot set over medium. Heat for 8-10 minutes, until lightly bubblin’. Make sure to stir occasionally, and feel free to add a splash of water to adjust to desired consistency. Give it a taste too, and season with S&P to your liking!
- Throw the greens & radishes into a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette all over and toss it up!
- Season with S&P to taste.
The Cheddar Cornbread
- Easiest of them all! Pop it in the oven on a sheet tray or in the toaster until it gets as warm & crisp as you want it.
To serve, spoon your chili into a bowl. Top with your pickled jalapeños, cheddar cheese & sour cream. Your salad and cornbread can go on a side plate. Enjoy!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!