It’s the return of the WECO Fam Fave, Mushroom Noodles. We knew you wanted them back, so it was a no brainer. But then we were like… wait how can we make them even more excited about the lo mein? So we’ve upped the ante this time, y’all! We’re so psyched to add this crispy veggie eggroll to the mix. Everything is already cooked – we just need you to give the whole bowl a little heat. You’re two minutes away from lo mein heaven! Happy Wednesday 🙂
Total prep time: 2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Mushroom lo mein + an eggroll!
What you’ll need from home:
- Nonstick pan
- A little bit of oil
How to prep:
- Pop out the eggroll and warm it in the toaster oven (350F for 3-4 minutes) or microwave (1-1 ½ minutes).
- In a hot nonstick pan, add about a tablespoon of oil and fry up the lo mein till hot and fragrant.
- Put the lo mein back in a bowl and top with the warmed eggroll.
- Boom, you’re ready to go!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO