Samosas? We’d like sam-o of that… hehe. This samosa inspired bowl is a combo of spiced roasted veggies (potatoes, cauliflower, green peas + chickpeas), cumin rice, a couple of tasty toppings (tamarind chutney + cilantro raita), and the very best part… a samosa crumble. A crispy, crunchy sprinkling that takes your bowl to the next level. Are you hungry? ‘Cause we are!
Total prep time: 2-5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your veggie samosa bowl!
- Tamarind chutney, cilantro raita + samosa crumble
What you’ll need from home:
- Foil-lined sheet tray (optional)
How to prep:
- Remove the ramekins of chutney, raita and samosa crumble from your bowl.
- Pop the whole uncovered bowl in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until warmed to your liking.
- Optional: For extra crispy crumble, arrange on a foil-lined sheet tray and bake at 400F for 3-5 minutes until hot + crispy! Air fryer or toaster oven also work!
- Sprinkle the crumble alllllll over your bowl, then dollop on the chutney and raita.
- Chow time! Have a wonderful evening 🙂
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!