Samosas? We’d like sam-o of that… hehe. This samosa inspired bowl is a combination of spiced roasted veggies (potatoes, cauliflower, green peas + chickpeas), cumin rice, a couple of tasty toppings (tamarind chutney + cilantro raita), and the very best part… a samosa crumble. A crispy, crunchy sprinkling that takes your bowl to the next level. Are you hungry? ‘Cause we are!
Total prep time: 2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your veggie samosa bowl!
- Tamarind chutney, cilantro raita + samosa crumble
What you’ll need from home:
How to prep:
- Remove the ramekins of chutney, raita and samosa crumble from your bowl.
- Pop the whole darn thing in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the crumble alllllll over, then dollop on the chutney and raita.
- Chow time! Have a wonderful Wednesday evening 🙂
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO