♫ Wastin’ away again in (watermelon mint) Margaritaville… searchin’ for our lost shaker of salt? ♫
Well, we’re not wastin’ away because we’ve got eats galore tonight, and watermelon mint margaritas too. Plus we think we’ve got salt covered, (spicy jalapeño lime salt, that is) so we’re not searchin’ for that. What we ARE searchin’ for is that watermelon sized jumbo margarita glass collecting dust in the cabinet. We have a feeling we might need it 🙂
Total prep time: Maybe 5 minutes, maybe none!
What’s in your bag:
- Your delicious drank!
- Spicy jalapeño lime salt rim
What you’ll need from home:
- A cup and some ice
How to prep:
- Shake, shake, shake! (make sure the lid is on tight!)
- Coat the rim of your glass with that spicy jalapeño lime salt 🙂
- Mocktail: Pour about 6 oz over ice and top it with some soda water if you want it bubbly! Give it a little stir. Enjoy!
- Cocktail: Pour 4 oz over ice and add a 2 oz shot of your liquor of choice. We’re going with, you guessed it, tequila! Top with some soda water if you want it bubbly. Stir and enjoy!
And that’s it! DRINKS solved, drinks served 🙂 #weareWECO