Chef Matt has a way with salads, and when he told us about this bowl you’ve got in front of you, our jaws dropped! It’s a bit different from your typical array of mixed greens. A savory combination of slightly sharp feta and sweet watermelon, complete with croutons (everything’s better with a bit of bread, right?) and tomatillos for added acidic zing. Spread your creamy pink peppercorn dressing all over so it coats EVERY nook and cranny of this salad. Leave no watermelon piece untouched!
Total prep time: 2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- One dreamy bowl
- Watermelon salad (kept separate for freshness!)
- Pink peppercorn vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- OK, a little S+P
How to prep:
- Remove the feta and vinaigrette from your bowl.
- Spoon your watermelon salad into your bowl, being careful not to include the juices at the bottom (don’t worry, those are normal!)
- Pour your feta and vinaigrette all over!
- Season with S+P.
- Stir your salad around to incorporate the vin.
- Enjoy! 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO