Chef Matt has a way with salads, and when he told us about this bowl you’ve got in front of you, our jaws dropped! It’s a bit different from your typical array of mixed greens. A savory combination of slightly sharp feta and sweet watermelon, complete with croutons (everything’s better with a bit of bread, right?) and tomatillos for added acidic zing. Spread your creamy pink peppercorn dressing all over so it coats EVERY nook and cranny of this salad. Leave no watermelon piece untouched!
Total prep time: 2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- One dreamy bowl
- Watermelon salad (kept separate for freshness!)
- Feta + pink peppercorn vinaigrette
- Jerk marinated shrimp (if you ordered them!)
What you’ll need from home:
- A hungry appetite!
- OK, a little S+P
How to prep:
- Remove the feta and vinaigrette from your bowl and place on the side.
- Remove your watermelon salad carefully from its container leaving the liquid behind. Add this to your bowl.
- Pour your feta and vinaigrette all over your bowl!
- Season with S+P.
- Stir your salad around to incorporate the vin.
- Enjoy! 🙂
The Jerk Marinated Shrimp (if you ordered them!):
- Heat the shrimp in a saute pan with a tablespoon of water over medium for about 2-3 minutes or until warmed through.
- Add to your salad!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO