“Home is where heart is. Heart where cookie is.
Math clear: home is cookie” -Cookie Monster
There are few things more divine than the melty chocolate and crunchewy edges of these cookies. If you need to add the word crunchewy to your vocabulary, please do—almost self explanatory, but it mashes the words “crunchy” and “chewy” to describe, in our opinion, the ideal cookie texture. Decide for yourself how you like them, and bake to your liking.
Total prep time: 15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray
- Non-stick spray or butter
How to Prep:
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease your sheet tray with non-stick spray or butter.
- Portion the cookies however you like – we think 8 is ideal for sharing. Or make one ginormous one – your call!
- For 8, bake 10-12 minutes. 10 minutes for softer cookies, 12 minutes for crunchier cookies. Will need longer if you went with bigger cookies!
- Let them cool for 3-5 tortuous minutes (worth it, we promise!).
- Enjoy! Leave absolutely nothing behind! 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner AND dessert served. #weareWECO