It’s chili night on a chilly night! What better way to ease into the week than with some warm and comforting chili? There isn’t one, which is why we put it on the menu for tonight. Our WECO’ized version includes the perfect mix of onions, peppers, charred tomato and smoked paprika. And of course the tender grass-fed beef is really the star of it all. Actually, the star might be the fixins. The fixins, y’all! Pick and choose between the sour cream, cheddar, scallions and tortillas, or all of the above. Whatever combo you pick, we hope this Monday feast gets your week off to a delicious start!
What’s in your bag:
- Sour cream
- Tortilla crisps
What you’ll need from home:
- Medium saucepan
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
Total prep time: 15 minutes
- Heat the chili in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add a few splashes of water to loosen it up.
- Stir, turn the heat down to simmer and cover.
The Potato + Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Slice the potato down the middle.
- Grab an aluminum foil-lined sheet tray and place the two potato halves on it, cut side down. Set the timer for 5 minutes.
- Ding! When the timer goes off, use tongs to flip the potato halves and move them to one side of the tray. Add the vegetables to the other side. Set the timer for another 5 minutes.
- When the timer goes off again, you’re all set!
Now it’s time to build! Grab your baked potato halves and put them in the bottom of a bowl. Ladle the chilli on top and then add your fixins—dollop of sour cream, some scallions, cheddar and tortilla crisps—whatever combo suits your fancy! Roasted veggies go right in the bowl or on the side, your call. Grab a spoon, and go!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO