Sometimes ya gotta get a little dirty. Here at WECO we love to play with our food, and this dessert is no exception. Chef Emily made some absolutely stellar Oreo cake which she layered with vanilla whipped cream and chocolatey pudding. Now the rest is all play! Scoopin’ and adding your toppings: crumbled Oreos and your cute lil’ gummy friends (fish OR worms… what’d you get?!) Also, we should note, there are no adults allowed tonight… we’re all kiddos this eve, and this cup o’ dirt is your gateway there. Play with your food, folks. It’s important!
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your mud pie 🙂
- Gummies and Oreos for topping!
What you’ll need from home:
- Two bowls and two spoons! And probably one big spoon for scoopin’…
How to Prep:
- Alright, this might get a little messy, but we’re here for it. Take your big spoon and scoop your mud pie evenly into two bowls. Or, if you’re saving some for later, leave one portion in its container.
- Top with your gummies and Oreos!
- Grab your spoons, roll up your sleeves and DIG IN.
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner AND dessert served. #weareWECO