Every once in a while we get a craving for a salad that doesn’t, you know… really eat like a salad. Sure, this wedge salad, like any other salad, is totally veggielicious… It has the cool, crisp iceberg lettuce and flavorful tomatoes, but then it goes and ups the ante with toppings galore: smoky shredded chicken, hard-boiled egg, crumbled bacon, and tangy blue cheese. Oh right, plus there’s the creamy buttermilk ranch dressing to finish it all off!
So yeah, it’s technically* a salad, but it’s not just any salad. That’s cus regular ol’ salads don’t taste nearly as delish 😉 Happy feasting!
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Iceberg lettuce + tomatoes
- Bacon, blue cheese, onions + egg
- Shredded smoked chicken
- Buttermilk ranch
What you’ll need from home:
- Salt and pepper
- Grab your iceberg lettuce and chop it into quarters on a cutting board! We left the chopping to you so the lettuce stays extra fresh.
- Pop your lettuce on a large plate and top with your tomatoes, bacon, blue cheese, onions + egg. Add your chicken on there too.
- Drizzle on your ranch until properly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper!
- Enjoy 🙂
See the salad? Eat the salad. Enjoy the salad.
Crush the salad. Mourn the salad. Fin.
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO