“Fruit… or Cookie… Fruit… Cookie… Me Cookie Monster! This No-Brainer!” -Cookie Monster
We know you’ve finished off those leftover Christmas cookies— or maybe you haven’t, and you just need more cookies. Which is not a problem at all. Cookie Monster would be very proud of you. Delicious dried cherries with white chocolate make the perfect…New Year, New Cookie!
Total prep time: 15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray
- Non-stick spray or butter
- ¼ measuring cup or scoop
How to Prep:
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Keep the dough in the fridge while your oven warms up!
- Grease your sheet tray with non-stick spray or butter.
- Using a ¼ measuring cup, scoop out about 6-8 cookies. Or make one ginormous one – your call!
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. 8 minutes for softer cookies, 10 minutes for crunchier cookies. Will need longer if you went with bigger cookies!
- Let them cool for 3-5 minutes (worth it, we promise!).
- Enjoy! Leave absolutely nothing behind! 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner AND dessert served. #weareWECO