Cheesecake, one of our favorite desserts, actually originated in Ancient Greece. It was fed to the Olympians in the very first Olympics! So, by proxy, when you eat your cheesecake tonight you’re an Olympian too. That’s how it works, right? Putting fork to plate is an athletic feat in itself. Keep reminding yourself that. Looking for an extra strenuous day? There’s two cheesecakes for a reason…
Total prep time: 15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
– Raspberry ganache
– White chocolate shavings
What you’ll need from home:
- Nothing. Okay, maybe a spoon?
How to Prep:
- Remove your cheesecakes from the box.
- Place on a plate and grab your raspberry ganache.
- So this part is where you can take some artistic liberties. Use a spoon or a butter knife, and dollop or spread some of the ganache on the top of your cheesecake. Got a toothpick? Create a fun design! You’re the cheesecake Olympian artist tonight!
- Sprinkle on those white chocolate shavings like Salt Bae or Emeril Lagasse. You know, with some flare.
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner AND dessert served. #weareWECO