Your stuffed pepper tonight is actually two peppers, just an FYI… well, not two peppers, but two pepper halves. So one pepper total. ½ + ½ = 1. Right? That’s some tricky math, folks. We filled these little pepper boats with a tasty blend of Fat Moon mushrooms, Swiss chard, Parmesan, chickpeas and panko. We think stuffing pepper halves instead of whole peppers leads to a better filling to pepper ratio. (More math, we’re sorry!!!) The stuffing is the best part so we know y’all want a lotta that. Before you dig into your pepper boats, don’t forget to drizzle that saffron honey. Just a leeeeeetle bit to start, cus that stuff is strong. A little goes a long way. Chow time! <3
Total prep time: 7 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Stuffed pepper
- Saffron honey
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray (optional)
- Olive oil (optional)
The Stuffed Pepper:
Oven or microwave, you pick!
- Remove the ramekin of saffron honey and place to the side.
- Remove the pepper halves from the box and place on an aluminum foil lined sheet tray.
- Toss the pepper halves in the oven at 350F for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. You might need 5 minutes more, just give it a peek and assess. If they look all steamy and hot, they’re good to go!
- If you’re going the microwave route, remove the ramekin of saffron honey and pop the pepper halves and quinoa in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
Assembly time! Place your pepper halves on your plate. Drizzle the saffron honey over the pepper, snap a cute pic, and dig in!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO