Ain’t no thing but a chicken wing. Chicken wing(s) actually, and a bunch of ‘em! We marinated these overnight in lots of tamari, ginger and garlic and roasted them at high heat. All you need to do is toss them in the oven real quick! Oh, and the sweet chili dipping sauce, that’s the icing on the cake. That’s like, half the reason we used so many exclamation points for these wings!!!!!!! Because we are simply suckers for sweet chili dipping sauce! And wings 🙂
Total prep time: 10 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Teriyaki wings
- Sweet chili dipping sauce
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Olive oil
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Drizzle a light amount of olive oil onto your sheet tray and place your wings on there.
- Place the tray in the oven for 10-12 minutes and those guys should be all set. Want them crispier? Let them go a few more minutes.
- Remove from the oven carefully.
- Grab the sweet chili dipping sauce and dip away!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO