WECO Hospitality is a daily meal delivery service, building the future of dinner by connecting families with chefs who make freshly-prepared, ethically-sourced dinners for individuals and families every weekday. Our offering is at the crossroads of healthy, sustainable meals, local farm-to-table ingredients, creative chef talent, and families who want to dine together at home. Everything we do serves both our customers and the communities we’re in––we care deeply about being a positive part of a healthy food ecosystem.
Our transparent, stakeholder-driven approach to sustainability, our unique business model, and our trust -based, flexible payment system, combined with our delicious dinners, have engendered a tribal level of customer engagement and love.
We have experienced unprecedented growth and are looking for the right product leader to who deeply understands e-commerce and brand, to guide and direct the development of our digital product and experiences.
As product leader, you’ll work cross-functionally with culinary, operations, delivery, customer care, engineering, marketing, and finance to prioritize functionality and experiences in our digital and tech-enabled products.
You will set the vision and strategy for the digital product experiences, define and prioritize the roadmap, and lead the charge to create a satisfying, wondering digital experience that’s on par with our real-world experience.
This could be a great fit for both sides if you:
- Are deeply empathetic to users and stakeholders of the products you manage, seeking ways to make their lives and jobs easier through interactions with your product.
- Have strong UX and design skills that you can leverage until we build out that team.
- Are experienced in DTC and e-commerce. Food & Beverage is a plus!
- Have worked for 7-12+ years in in product management in a tech or tech enabled service business.
- Have worked closely with business analysts, or served as BA yourself, to gain data-driven insights from consumers on your products.
- Carry deep technical expertise and ability to understand data, integrations, and platforms. You can envision how systems work together on top of sophisticated platforms to serve multiple user groups.
- You’ve worked in rapid-growth environments with an “all-hands on deck” attitude.
- You want to build something big and valuable, that also has a positive impact on all stakeholders, from customers to farmers to local purveyors to employees!
WECO is headquartered in the Boston area and has kitchen locations throughout Greater Boston and Detroit. This role can be in office or remote (with weekly in-office for meetings and face-to-face).