We got a couple WECO staples on the menu, like Taco Tuesday (woot woot) and some brand-new menu items we haven’t done before- but will definitely be delicious!
- Eggplant parm- wassup!? True story- I never liked eggplant until I had it in the parm variety.
- OMG CHORIZO TACOS!! I don’t need to say anything else.
- Gavin’s soy marinated bavette is literally one of my favorite things to eat- I’ll for sure be placing an order that day 🙂 Bavette is one of the tastiest cuts of beef you can get, and he knows exactly what to do with it.
- Roasted pork loin with a cranberry glaze- just enough seasonal taste to get you ready for Thanksgiving the following week. BTW- You can still place orders for Thanksgiving! We are keeping the order form open until Wednesday the 18th! You can find the order form right on our website.
- Mapo tofu- one of Gavin’s favorite Winter dishes. He’s so stoked to cook this for you.
That’s it for my WECO hype this week- happy ordering y’all!
EGGPLANT PARMESAN (11/16) roasted, breaded eggplant layered with San Marzano marinara sugo + garlic breadcrumbs, fresh mozzarella. penne pasta with asparagus. Caesar salad
CHORIZO TACOS (11/17) chorizo with smokey tomato rice, refried black beans, salsa verde, pickled onion + lime, and corn tortillas.
SOY MARINATED BAVETTE (11/18) carrots + parsnips in a citrus ginger glaze, vermicelli + baby kale salad with charred scallion vinaigrette, kimchi + red pepper sauce
MAPLE ROASTED PORK LOIN (11/19) cranberry glaze, roasted fingerling potatoes + tarragon aioli, salt baked beets w/ goat cheese. mixed greens salad, balsamic vinaigrette
MAPO TOFU (11/20) simmered ground beef and tofu with scallions + chili sauce, charred broccoli with fried shallots + sesame, Sichuan style green beans, jasmine rice
For your kids: Chicken Tenders plain pasta, steamed broccoli