Switching things up this week with pâté, peeps, it’s a party! Pâté de Campagne is a pork based pâté, and you can simply spread it on top of your focaccia. We also like it with a smidge of dijon, if you happen to have some lying around! For cheeses we’re featuring Arethusa Farm camembert, and Jansal Valley Be Hoppy IPA cheddar. Yes, you read that right, an IPA cheddar featuring New England Brewing Co’s Sea Hag IPA! Let us know what you think, and tell us your favorite charcuterie combination from this spread 🙂
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A tray of your meats & cheeses
- A box with your fig-balsamic jam, honey, Castelvetrano olives and rosemary focaccia
What you’ll need from home:
- A cutting board or plate, and a cheese knife or two.
How to prep:
- Assemble on your favorite cutting board or plate. Grab a butter/cheese knife or two to portion the cheese and serve the honey and mustard.
- Try ALL the combinations. Bresaola and jam on focaccia? Pâté, camembert, and honey on your favorite cracker from home? Mix it up!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO